Advertisment

Dating with my husband

Download Dating with my husband graphic type that can be scaled to use with the Silhouette Cameo or Cricut. An SVG's size can be increased or decreased without a loss of quality. All of our downloads include an image, Silhouette file, and SVG file. It should be everything you need for your next project. Our SVG files can be used on adhesive vinyl, heat transfer and t-shirt vinyl, or any other cutting surface

Yesterday, January 23th 2012 is our 2nd anniversary.. :)
and there is no word to describe any feeling of pleasure and gratitude to Allah, but thank God and i love you my husband.. :)


This is my outfit..


Style Inspiration: 

Me:
Pashmina | My collection
Dress | My collection
Top | Summer Top by House of Nabilia
Sandals | Shabilla
click here | www.hijup.com

My Husband:
Cap | Biasa
Shirt | Biasa
Jeans | Hush Puppies

Thank You Ladies..
Love,
Irna

Download Dating with my husband All SVG file downloads also come bundled with DXF, PNG, and EPS file formats. All designs come with a small business commercial license. These SVG cut files are great for use with Silhouette Cameo or Cricut and other Machine Tools.

LihatTutupKomentar

Informasi Gadget